NIT Sikkim Recruitment 2021 | Registrar/ Scientific Officer/Technical Officer | 14 Posts | Last Date : 06 December 2021 |
Organization Name :- NIT Sikkim
The present campus of NIT Sikkim at Ravangla, although temporary in nature, is also housed within a plethora of conveniences and an abundance of natural amenities. Just like the proposed Khamdong campus, it is located astern to the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Ravangla campus.
The State Bank of India Ravangla branch, post office with speed post facility, and an army hospital are located within 2.5 kms from the institute campus. There is also a health centre situated in Ravangla. Sixteen three-storied blocks, each with six 2-bedroom apartments, totalling to 96 apartments in the campus.
Organization Website :- www.nitsikkim.ac.in
Positions :- Registrar, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), Scientific Officer/Technical Officer, Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant (TA), Superintendent, Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant/Lab Attendant
Job Location :- Sikkim
- Registrar – Level – 14
- Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts) – Level – 10
- Scientific Officer/Technical Officer – Level – 10
- Executive Engineer – Level – 10
- Technical Assistant (TA) – Level – 6
- Superintendent – Level – 6
- Technician – Level – 3
- Junior Assistant – Level – 3
- Office Attendant/Lab Attendant – Level – 1
- Master’s degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade. At least 15 years of experience as an Assistant Professor (OR) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, (OR) 15 years of administrative experience
Assistant Registrar :
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks (OR) Employee serving as superintendent (SG-I)/Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2, GP of Rs.5400/- with at least two years regular service or superintendent (SG-II)/Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2 GP of Rs.4800/- with at least five years regular service with Master’s Degree.
Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer :
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering or MCA Degree with first-class (OR) Employees of the Institute serving as Technical Assistant (SG-II) for at least 5 years (Grade Pay 4800/-) or Technical Assistant (SG-I) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- in PB-2 with two years regular service in the Institute.
Executive Engineer :
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with first class (OR) Employees of the Institute with at least five years regular service as Assistant Engineer (SG-II) in PB-2, Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- or with at least two years regular service as Assistant Engineer (SG-I) in PB-2, Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Technical Assistant :
- First-class or equivalent grade in B.E./ B.Tech. in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. First Class Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering with an excellent academic record
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent (OR) Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks. Knowledge of Computer application viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in Electrical and equivalent trade (OR) Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in Electrical and equivalent trade (OR) Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in Electrical or equivalent field from a Government recognized Polytechnic/ Institute
Junior Assistant :
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Office Attendant :
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board
Lab Attendant :
- Senior Secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board.
Age Limit :-
- Registrar – Not exceeding 56 years
- Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts) – Not exceeding 35 years
- Scientific Officer/Technical Officer – Not exceeding 35 years
- Executive Engineer – Not exceeding 35 years
- Technical Assistant (TA) – Not exceeding 30 years
- Superintendent – Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician – Not exceeding 27 years
- Junior Assistant – Not exceeding 27 years
- Office Attendant/Lab Attendant – Not exceeding 27 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Executive Engineer – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Superintendent – 01 Post
- Technician – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 02 Posts
- Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The prescribed qualification and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written exam/interview and Institute reserve the right to apply higher bench marks of qualification/ experience/ desirable qualification over and above given in Non-teaching Recruitment Rules for shortlisting/ selection of the candidates.
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS category and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Postal Address :-
NIT Sikkim, Barfung Block,
Ravangla, South Sikkim – 737139,
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application form along with required documentations through postal, Candidates must also email the scanned copies of completely filled application form with enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents, etc. (a single zip file) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06 December 2021.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|