NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 | Asst. Engineer/ Jr Assistant | 129 Posts | Last Date : 23 August 2021 |
Organization Name :- NIT Warangal
The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence.
Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns. Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken.
Organization Website :- www.nitw.ac.in
Positions :- Senior Medical Officer/ Assistant Registrar/ Asst. Engineer/ Superintendent/ Others
Job Location :- Warangal
- Senior Medical Officer – Rs.78800/-
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.56100/-
- Asst. Engineer – Rs.44900/-
- Superintendent – Rs.35400/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35400/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35400/-
- SAS Assistant – Rs.35400/-
- Library & Information Assistant – Rs.35400/-
- Sr. Technician – Rs.25500/-
- Technician – Rs.21700/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.21700
Senior Medical Officer :
- MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. For Post Graduate Degree holders, at least five years regular service as Medical Officer in Level 10 or equivalent.
- For Post Graduate Degree holders, at least five years regular service as Medical Officer in Level 10 or equivalent, For MBBS degree holders, at least 10 years’ experience as Medical Officer in level 10 or equivalent.
Assistant Registrar :
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/ UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
Asst. Engineer :
- First Class B.E /B.Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. Holding analogous post or 5 years’ regular service in Level 5 as Junior Engineer or its equivalent post.
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or its equivalent Grade
Technical Assistant :
- First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Metallurgical & Material Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institute
Junior Engineer :
- First Class B.E./B. Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
SAS Assistant :
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University / Institute
Library & Information Assistant :
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking, PGDA or equivalent from a recognized Institution. Experience (supported with documentary evidence) of innovative Library Service and commitment for computerization of library
Sr. Technician :
- Diploma in Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute
- Diploma in Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute. Junior Assistant Senior Secondary (10+2) from a government recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Age Limit :-
- Senior Medical Officer – 50 years
- Assistant Registrar – 35 years
- Asst. Engineer – 55 years
- Superintendent – 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Junior Engineer – 30 years
- SAS Assistant – 30 years
- Library & Information Assistant – 30 years
- Sr. Technician – 33 years
- Technician – 27 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Senior Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 06 Posts
- Asst. Engineer – 02 Posts
- Superintendent – 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 27 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 08 Posts
- SAS Assistant – 03 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 02 Posts
- Sr. Technician – 19 Posts
- Technician – 34 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 19 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees :-
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.500/-
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using google form on or before 23 August 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|