NML Recruitment 2022 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 21 Posts | Interview Date: 27th December 2022 |
Organization Name :- National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML)
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory.
All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
Organization Website :- www.nmlindia.org
Positions :- Graduate/Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.12000/-
- 4 years of regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Chemical, Civil Engineering and MCA.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks. Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2020 to 2022 are eligible. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
Total Vacancies :- 21 Posts
Graduate Apprentices : 10 Posts
- Mechanical -3 Post
- Electrical – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Computer science & IT – 2 Posts
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Computer Science-1 Post
- Chemical – 3 Posts
Technician Apprentices : 11 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
- Electronics – 1 Post
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2022) :-
- 18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
- 21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
Selection Process :-
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based merit list.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per CSIR-NML’s pre-employment medical standard.
Documents Required :-
- Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/ year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No.
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 27th December 2022
- Time : 10:00 AM
- Venue : CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 27 December 2022
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|