Normet India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Senior Executive | Diploma/ B.Tech | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Normet India Pvt. Ltd.
Normet is a fast growing and innovative technology company. We help our customers to build the safest places underground – highlighted in our vision: We help our mining and tunnelling partners to continuously improve their processes, increase the safety and productivity of their underground activities, and improve the sustainability of their operations.
Normet encourages a strong collaboration with its customers. We have amassed process expertise over thousands of mines and tunnel projects all over (and under) the globe. The broad perspective means experience and expertise about what should and should not be done to achieve the optimum results. Normet improves underground mining and tunnelling processes with knowledge and technology translating process expertise into actions and financial results.
Company Website :- www.normet.com
Position :- Senior Executive – Demand Planning
Job Location :- Jaipur, Rajasthan
Qualification :- Diploma/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile Engineering
Experience :- 3-5 years of experience (Similar industry experience is preferable)
Responsibilities/Key Result Areas :-
Planning & Forecasting :
- Define forecast model of spare parts for tunneling and mining business.
- Ensure spare parts availability by studying consumption pattern and sales history.
- Continuous monitoring of inventory at satellite warehouses in regular basis and study the plan vs actual consumption analysis.
- Work closely with the bottom/up team for proper execution, reporting and other associated monitoring schedules.
- Derive plan guidance and analysis that rolls up to and supports the financial targets.
- Establish statistically sound divisional/seasonal plans for component replacement to run contract business efficiently / cost effectively.
- In-season forecasting of spare parts at the divisional/seasonal level.
- Prepare required reports as assigned per the established timeline.
Analysis & Reporting :
- Develop & utilize statistical forecasting tools to help enhance the accuracy of the maintenance.
- Ensure consistent planning system usage through training and workshop sharing of best practices.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual reporting.
- Resolve issues through research and investigation. Identify areas for enhancement to eliminate future problems.
- Execute a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure reasonableness of data.
- Seek understanding by investigating, posing insightful questions, and challenging assumptions.
Functional knowledge and Skills :
- Knowledge of spare parts planning, Microsoft office (Especially in excel & power point), machines and tools, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Forward thinking; statistical – able to balance trend against historical patterns.
- Strong excel and access skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organizational & analytical skills.
- Attended & knowledge to work on Shutdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance & Repair.
- Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Strong Analytical and planning skills
Apply Link :- Click Here