NTPC Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Officer | 20 Posts | Last Date : 20 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and
another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Organization Website :- www.ntpc.co.in
Position :- Assistant Officer(Safety)
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/- pm
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with a full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labor Institute/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Engineering Degree in Industrial Safety/Fire & Safety with at least 60% marks from a University/ Institution recognized under the FactoriesAct/Rules.
- Experience : Minimum 01 year working experience in compliance with safety regulations under the Factories Act. Developing, auditing and improving safety systems. Promotion of safety consciousness amongst employees and examination of machinery, equipment and building from the safety angle. Experience in organizing safety training and fire fighting would be an added advantage. Post qualification experience in relevant area shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering.
Age Limit :- 30 Years
Total Vacancies :-
- UR : 6 posts
- EWS : 1 Post
- OBC : 2 post
- SC : 1 post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees :-
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300.
- The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, (Code : 09996) on behalf of NTPC
- Payment in online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card).
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of NTPC given below on or before 26 August 2022
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|