NTPC Recruitment 2022 | Executive | 55 Posts | Last Date: 08 April 2022 |
Organization Name :- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and
another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Organization Website :- www.ntpc.co.in
Position :- Executive
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs.90,000/month
Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant-O&M):
- Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% marks from recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 02 years of post qualification experience in Combined Cycle Power Project/Plant with installed capacity of 100 MW or more in Design, Construction or Operation & Maintenance. The experience will be counted only if the candidate has worked on the direct rolls of the organization responsible for construction or Operation & Maintenance. Accordingly, experience will be considered based on the salary disbursed by the company and to be substantiated by Salary Slip, Bank Account and Form-16.
Executive (Operations-Power Trading):
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in System operations of power trading, power scheduling in regional load dispatch Centre, bidding in power exchanges for different segments. Candidate with good communication skills and knowledge of advance excel will be preferred.
Executive (BD-Power Trading):
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in Power Operation / Business Development in Power Trading area. Exposure to tie up with Industrial & Commercial customers / Discoms / Corporates / Generators. Candidate with good communication skills will be preferred.
Age Limit :- 35 Years
Total Vacancies :- 55 Posts
- Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant-O&M) – 50 Posts
- Executive (Operations-Power Trading) – 04 Posts
- Executive (BD-Power Trading) – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview
Application Fees :-
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300.
- The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC
- Payment in online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card).
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of NTPC given below on or before 08 April 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|