Philips Recruitment 2023 | Engineering Technician | Diploma | April 2023 |
Company Name :- Philips
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website :- www.philips.co.in
Position :- Engineering Technician
Job Location :- Pune, Maharashtra
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics or equivalent experience within a V&V lab.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a V&V Lab, supporting electro-mechanical medical devices and documenting within an ERP system (SAP is a plus)
- Experience working with automated test software (LabView knowledge preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Prior experience working in pneumatic circuits preferred.
- Experience working within regulated (preferred)
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here