Philips Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Engineers Trainee/Diploma Apprentice Trainee | Diploma Pass | Pune | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Philips
Philips Recruitment :
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals, and researchers have developed and rolled out a complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website :- www.philips.co.in
- Diploma Engineers Trainee (DET)
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee (DAT)
Job Location :- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Philips Recruitment 2021 Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical Engineering etc.
◆◆ Share this Job Your Friends ◆◆
Experience :- Freshers
Job Description Philips Recruitment :-
Diploma Apprentice Trainee (DAT) :
- Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions. Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products. Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
Diploma Engineers Trainee (DET) :
- With supervision, performs a variety of complex technical tasks with electronic systems. May perform calibration checks on electronic instruments. Will troubleshoot and problem solve an electronic system to determine cause and remedy for malfunctions.
- Sets and operates a machine for the purpose of assembling, processing, or repairing individual products.
- Properly handles the established process and the process parameters
- Use schematics or blueprints, wiring lists, and verbal and written instructions to assemble, modify, troubleshoot, rework, or reassemble units.
- Perform electrical testing.
Note :- This is 1 year programme where apprentice will undergo 1 year training. During the programme they are paid a stipend and on successful completion of the apprenticeship they are absorbed based on their performance & availability of the role in the organization
Apply Links :-
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|