PI Industries Recruitment 2023 | Pilot Plant Supervisor | Diploma | May 2023 |
Company Name :- PI Industries Ltd.
PI Industries Limited was founded in 1947 in the city of lakes Udaipur, Rajasthan (India), was named PI Industries Ltd in 1993 to reflect its new diversified businesses, is engaged in the business of Agri inputs, Fine Chemicals and (CRAMS) Contract Research and Manufacturing Services), Polymers and Engineering Services.
The Company produces fine chemicals, crop protection, plant nutrients, and seeds, and engineering plastics for use in the automobile, electrical, and home appliances industries.
Company Website :- www.piindustries.com
Positions :- Pilot Plant Supervisor
Job Location :- Udaipur,Rajasthan
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Chemical
Experience :- 1 – 5 Years
Job Description :-
- To ensure the smooth running of the process.
- To ensure that all process to be run as per standard operating procedure
- To ensure comply with the companys Environment Health and Safety procedures along with that all direct staff
- Knowledge of operation & maintenance of chemical process and plant equipment.
- Familiar with unit operations and unit processes
- Experience of supervising and handling of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- To take the responsibility of the operation in shift in terms of management of staff/ production
- To take the responsibility for meeting quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes.
- Proper data logging /Tagging.
- To identify /help for root causes analysis and take fast effective action to resolve the problems faced during the process.
- To work closely with other Shift Supervisors and follow the instruction by shift in-charge to ensure production/process running smoothly.
- Maintaining equipment health by close monitoring on preventive maintenance and proactive maintenance
- Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance, general issues
- To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of staff
- To ensure that Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift.
Apply Link :- Click Here