Power Grid Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Trainee | 211 Posts | Last Date : 31 December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Organization Website :- www.powergridindia.com
Position :- Diploma Trainee
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 25,000 – 1,17,500/- pm
- Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute
- Minimum 70% Percentage of Marks
Eligible Disciplines :-
- Electrical (EE)-Electrical /
Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering /
Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics (EC)-Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil (CE)-Civil Engg
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed. Qualification acquired through distance mode will not be considered.
Age Limit (As on 31 December 2022) :-
- 27 years for UR/EWS,
- 32 years for ST
Total Vacancies :- 211 Posts
- NR-I-53 Posts
- NR-II-12 Posts
- NR-III-22 Posts
- ER-I-15 Posts
- ER-II-10 Posts
- SR-I-10 Posts
- SR-II-30 Posts
- WR-II-55 Posts
- CC-4 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the post of Diploma Trainee is Rs.300
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID : 09.12.2022 (17:00 AM)
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 31.12.2022 (11:59 PM)
- Cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit / qualification / reservation : 31.12.2022
- Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test :Feb, 2023 (tentatively)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at Power Grid India’s official website given below on or before 31 December 2022
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|