Prama Hikvision India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – Production | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | October 2021 |
Company Name :- Prama Hikvision India Pvt. Ltd.
Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the world€™s leading suppliers of video surveillance products and solutions. Established in 2001, Hikvision has grown from a small company with 28 people, into a global enterprise with more than 7,000 employees €“ including 2,000 R&D engineers.
With the largest R&D team in the industry and capability of continuous innovation, Hikvision€™s product offerings include hybrid DVRs, NVRs, standalone DVRs, digital video servers, compression cards, high-definition IP cameras, and speed domes. These products are used in more than 100 countries, and have been used to secure various security applications around the world.
Company Website :- www.hikvision.com
Positions :- Engineer – Production
Job Location :- Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Diploma: 3 to 6 Years of Exp. in Production SMT Process in Electronics Mfg.
- B.E. / B. Tech: 1 to 3 Years of Exp. in Production SMT Process in Electronic Mfg.
Technical Knowledge & Skill :-
- Basic knowledge of SMT Manufacturing & Production process parameters, SMD Components, Product Quality inspection etc.
- Should have basic understanding of SMT equipments like Printer, Soldering Paste Inspection, Pick & Place, Reflow Owen, AOI, PCBA Router, X-Ray Machine, Stencil Cleaner etc.
- Basic knowledge of line efficiency calculation
Roles and Responsiblies :-
- To ensure properly usage of machine as per the process parameters.
- To achieve the expected production target (hourly, daily & monthly) from the specific machine / line as per defined UPPH, UPH, efficiency, OEE etc.
- Responsible for line balancing with manpower and equipment’s & tools.
- Scheduling of Preventive maintenance in line with the maintenance plan in consultation with EM Department & Engineer.
- To schedule the COT (Change Over Time) as per the plan given by Production Planning & Control Team.
- To control the down time, rejection & rework as per the defined limit/target.
- Responsible for material availability for next day production lot and to ensure timely completion of material reconciliation activity & if any, deviation / variation then accordingly inform the HOD for further action.
- To identify, discuss & implement corrective action in case of downtime, rejections etc. in consultation with the HOD and Cross Functional Team.
- Ensure continuous improvement projects to enhance quality, production and reduce rework/rejection by innovation and automation.
- Ensure work environment like temperature, humidity, dust particle count etc. as per standard.
- To ensure control measures of ESD on the shop floor.
- To ensure timely submission of MIS reports regarding machine-wise daily production report, Process rejection & rework report, raw-material reconciliation report, UPPH report, UPH report etc.
- Maintain proper documentation of Production (SMT) process according to ISO standards & SOPs and procedures.
- Identification of process non-compliance & ensure timely closure through CA.
- Implementation of 6S in Production (SMT) process by ensuring inspection and compliance to 6S requirements and accordingly to maintain applicable documentation of the same.
- Ensure health & safety at workplace in the context of man, machine & material.
- Ensure to solve the queries of operators in each process and to provide effective on-the-job training on Production (SMT) process
Send CV :- If you are interested the share your cv on email@example.com with current & expected ctc & job code.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|