PSPCL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 439 Posts | Last Date : 20 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India. It was formerly known as Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB)
which was unbundled by the government of Punjab into two companies on 16 April 2010 as Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (POWERCOM) and Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd. (TRANSCO).
Organization Website :- www.pspcl.in
Position :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Punjab
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice – Rs 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs 8,000/-
- Degree in any stream – Rs 9,000/-
Graduate Apprentice :
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
- Graduates of General Stream such as B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, etc.
Technician Apprentice :
- A diploma in engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government.
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a University.
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government.
- Candidates those who are passed out during 2020,2021,2022 are eligible to apply.
- Qualification of Punjabi is essential for all the applicants.
- For this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be one year.
- Only Punjab resident/domicile candidates will be considered.
- The reservation of seats for reserved candidates is applicable for candidates of Punjab Domicile only.
- PSPCL reserves the right to increase or decrease the no. of seats as indicated above or cancel the entire/partial selection against the said notification or make any changes in the conditions of this notification at any stage without giving any reason/notice.
Total Vacancies :- 439 Posts
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice – 106 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 297 Posts
- Degree in any stream – 36 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2023 ) :- 18 years
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on the merit.
- The merit will be made as per marks obtained in degree/diploma.
- The percentage marks shall be rounded off to nearest second decimal digit for preparing the merit.
- No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. Candidates those who are applying for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice can enroll themselves in NATS Portal and apply under the Apprenticeship establishment of PSPCL & Candidates those who are applying for degree in any stream post should fill the application form along with the self attested documents and submit them either by hand or by registered post. The last date for both online application & postal application is 20 March 2023 within 5.00 pm.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|