Rajratan Global Wire Ltd Recruitment 2023 | Master Technician | Diploma | September 2023 |
Company Name :- Rajratan Global Wire Ltd
We are the most successful Tire Bead Wire manufacturer of India having multiple plants in India and Thiland. We are listed on stock market and all the big Tire brands are our clients. We are Proud to say that we are ISO/IATF 16949, 14001, 45001 and Ecovadis certified. We work on world class practices including TPM, 5S, Global Sustainability, Ecovadis & CSR. You can find more about us on our website.
Positions :- Master Technician
Job Location :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Kanchipuram,Tamil Nadu
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical
Experience :- 2-3-year relevant experience
Job Description :-
Job Profile for Mechanical :
- Solving Plant wire processing Machines and other system like hydraulic, Pneumatic issues on various production and other equipment
- He can troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns
- He Has experience in Welding, Cutting and fabrication work.
- He Has experience of maintaining Utility like RO, Chiller, Cooling Tower, AHU Etc.
- He Has Experience to do maintenance of Rotary Pump, AOD Pump, Gear Boxes, EOT cranes.
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, , blueprints, service manuals, and work orders to perform required maintenance work
- Erecting and Commissioning, installing new machines, condition monitoring sensors, equipment, etc
- Handling assigned work orders and PMs (inspections, oil changes, meter readings, etc.)
- Performing a variety of routine maintenance tasks
- Dealing with incoming work requests from production , QC and other area of plant
- Communicating existing and potential issues with your supervisors; most often maintenance manager or facilities manager
- Using your CMMS or paper records to log maintenance work
- Cleaning and maintaining the tools you work with
- Abiding by different safety measures and policies
Job Profile for Electrical :
- He has experience of electrical system like transformer, HT switch gear , PCC,MCC panels, Motor (AC,DC) , Starter (DOL, Start Delta).
- He has basic experience PLC , DRIVES,HMI, SCADA system.
- He has to do assembly, install, testing , and maintenance of electrical or electronic system wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose electrical and automatic systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment like multi meter ,clamp meter, meager, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- He can take full responsibility for all safety procedures as stated in the JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
Send CV – Interested candidates may mail their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Link :- Click Here