RBI Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineers | 35 Posts | Last Date : 30 June 2023 |
Organization Name :- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union.
Organization Website :- www.rbi.org.in
Position :- Junior Engineer (JE)
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- Rs. 21,400/- pm
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer – 20 to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD : 10 years
Total Vacancies :- 35 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held on 15 July 2023.
Application Fees :-
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
- Rs.450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates.
Important Dates :-
- Website Link Open and Payment of Examination Fees Online: 9 June 2023-30 June 2023
- Date of Online Examination: 15 July 2023
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 09 June 2023 to 30 June 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here