Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Planning Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd.
Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd. is a flagship company of Rohan Group founded in 1993. Today, we are a well-established organisation of over 300 civil engineers, with annual sales exceeding Rs. 400 crores. We have completed projects across various industries €“ oil & chemical, food &
beverages, STP, foundry & forging, engineering units, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and hospitality. Our client list includes MNCs like Hindustan Lever Ltd., Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd., LG Electronics, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. and Cargill-Agro India Pvt. Ltd. We are a thriving multifaceted, multi-disciplinary organisation committed to customer satisfaction.
Company Website :- www.rohanbuilders.com
Positions :- Planning Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- ₹ 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 7 Years
Key Responsibilities :-
Planning, Monitoring and Reporting :
- Understand the Project – Project Duration, Milestone / Priorities, Other Terms & Conditions.
- Prepare and submit project detail schedule / structure wise schedule, cash flow statement, resource requirement in consultation with Project Manager, update the same on monthly basis and prepare a mitigation plan wherever required.
- Study of drawings and raising technical queries, RFI (Request for Information) related to drawings.
- Prepare, submit and monitor monthly/weekly work plan and achievement reports in line with the master schedule to the Client/Consultant/HO.
- Review the monthly, weekly, daily plan received from the site team and compile to meet the monthly targets.
- Prepare and submit monthly MIS reports to all concerned in time.
- Timely raise PR of material required in system and monitoring of procurement, coordinating with the procurement team and to assist for technical help and follow-ups to get the required materials in time.
- Support Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager to coordinate with HO departments (Procurement, Budget & Planning).
- Analyzing of technical specification mentioned in drawings and BOQ to raise queries for any deviation.
- Identification of Non Tender items and reporting to the concerned project team members.
- Ensure timely requirement of the drawings to the client / Consultant.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor all records (including drawing registers) to establish delays from the client/consultant.
- Prepare and attend client/consultant and internal company review meetings and circulate the MOM.
- Coordinate and ensure submission of shop drawings by shop drawing vendor (detailer) in case of structural work.
- Ensure latest drawings received are followed at site and superseded drawings are kept in record separately.
- Coordinating with the Quality department to submit the work method statements for any new activity.
- Prepare and submit quarterly BMR meeting presentation in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Supporting QS engineer to work out scope of project based upon drawing issued by Client/Consultant.
- Assisting the site team for day to day activities in absence of project manager.
- Preparation of all subcontract / 3rd party and bought out material tracker in line with schedule requirement and monitor the same.
- Organize daily, weekly and monthly internal meetings to review project progress and discuss challenges (if any) to meet the targets.
- Prepare contractor target sheet on fortnightly basis for all the vendors. (RBD)
Key Deliverables / Performance Measures :-
- Timely submission and updation of schedules, progress and MIS reports.
- Timely escalation of procurement delays and resources shortfall to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Timely raising and resolution of technical deviation and RFIs if any to avoid project delays.
- Establish timely delay analysis.
Share your resume on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details :- Click Here