SAIL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 120 Posts | Last Date : 19th February 2023 |
Organization Name :- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a government owned steel producer based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Steel, Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 68,452 Crore (US$9.32 billion) for fiscal year 2020–21. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 63,433 employees (as of 1 November 2021).
With an annual production of 16.30 million metric tons, SAIL is the 20th largest steel producer in the world and the largest in India. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Smt Soma Mondal is the current Chairman of SAIL.
Organization Website :- www.sail.co.in
Position :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
- Graduate Apprentice : Candidates should be a graduate in the following streams : Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Metallurgy.
- Technician Apprentice : Candidates should possess a diploma in the following streams : Metallurgy, Civil, CS/IT, Mining.
Total Vacancies :- 120 Posts
Graduate Apprentice : 60 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Mining – 15 Posts
- Metallurgy – 25 Posts
Technician Apprentice : 60 Posts
- Metallurgy – 20 Posts
- Civil – 10 Posts
- CS/IT – 10 Posts
- Mining – 20 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes the Shortlisting of candidates which is based on the merit of their academics.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification for which they have to report at the designated place and designated time along with the original, Xerox copies of the documents.
- Management has the right to post any candidate either at plant or mines location.
- The decision of Bhilai Steel Plant Management will be final and binding on candidates on all matters relating to eligibility , acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process (either in part of full) etc.
- Filling up of the vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement if some of the vacancies are not filled for any reason.
- Stipend rates for Graduate/ Technician apprentices shall be as notified by BoAT from time to time.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18th January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|