Saint Gobain India Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineer – Production | Diploma | September 2023 |
Company Name :- Saint Gobian India Pvt Ltd
Saint-Gobain Sekurit supplies automotive glazing and modular components for the global vehicle manufacturing segment and replacement market. The Company is present in 22 countries. Saint-Gobain Sekurit India produces laminated windshields and tempered glazing for the Indian Automotive Market and has a presence in several important OEMs like
Tata Motors, Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki,Honda, Ford, General Motors, Mahindra, Renault Nissan, Isuzu, Bajaj, TVS, Piaggio among others. The product segment includes passenger cars and MUV’s, Commercial Vehicles, 3-wheelers and bus/coach builders. It has 3 manufacturing facilities; in Sriperumbudur near Chennai, Bhiwadi in Rajasthan and Chakan in Pune and 5 Logistics service centres.
Company Website :- www.saint-gobain.com
Position :- Junior Engineer – Production
Job Location :- Jhagadia, Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering
Experience :- 1 to 5 Years
Role & Responsibilities :-
- Yield performance Critical in achievement of this performance measure from actions during shift hours, and diligence to ensure the quality of the product.
- Availability performance Support for the Engineering team through regular inspections, as well as conducting basic lubrication and cleaning tasks
- Safety – Training, discipline, and diligence in order to maintain a high level of safety for colleagues as well as self.
- WCM – Essential in supporting the plant’s WCM activities, by successfully participating in an Autonomous Maintenance team through rigor and pace.
- Operation of plant equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Observe and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to achieve standardization and a high level of performance
- Support the Engineering team in troubleshooting of recurring problems, whilst helping with inspection and lubrication routines
- Regularly do housekeeping and cleaning in the work area to maintain good standards
- Participate actively in an Autonomous Maintenance Team in a chosen area, to drive out losses whilst improving performance
Preferred Candidate Profile :-
- Good experience in manufacturing, process engineering or technical project development, with a good understanding of the plant organisation.
- It is preferable that the candidate has worked shifts before as well. Academically strong candidates who have good number of experiences can also be considered for the role.
Perks and Benefits :-
- Company Transportation from Bharuch & Ankleshwar
- Canteen Facility
- Group Medical & Accidental Insurance
Apply Link :- Click Here