Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2021 | Stenographer/ Jr Clerk Cum Copyist | 12th/ Diploma | 40 Posts | Last Date : 09 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- Sambalpur District Court
Sambalpur is known as the‘Heart’ of western Odisha. The history of Sambalpur is filled in rich heritage and culture. The presence of Judiciary in Sambalpur is from very long ago and it can be known after careful study of the history of Sambalpur.
At the beginning of 20th Century Bengal Presidency was a vast Province including the state of Assam, Bihar & Odisha. In the year 1910, the Manbhum-Sambalpur Judgeship & Sessions Division was opened consisting of districts of Manbhum, Singhbhum and Sambalpur with it’s headquarter at Purulia in Bihar under the Jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court.
Organization Website :- www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Positions :- Jr. Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Junior Typist , Stenographer Grade III
Job Location :- Sambalpur (Odisha)
- For Junior Clerk-Cum -Copyist: Rs.19,000-63,200/-month
- For Junior Typist: Rs.19,000-63,200/-month
- For Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500-81,100/-month
- Candidates should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be (For the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III).
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute (For the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III)
Age Limit (as on 09.07.2021) :- 18 to 32 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- For Junior Clerk-Cum -Copyist: 31 posts
- For Junior Typist: 03 posts
- For Stenographer Gr.III: 06 posts
Application Fees :- Rs.100/-
Note :- SC/ST candidates are- exempted from payment of the Examination fees
Payment Mode :-
- Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service-fees-9904650-Law Department 9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original challan along with application form.
Postal Address :-
Office of the District Judge,
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with required documents and send it through Registered Post/Speed Post OR through email in PDF format to email@example.com on or before 09 July 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here