SECI Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor/Junior Programmer | 14 Posts | Diploma Pass | January 2021 |
Company Name :- Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd (SECI)
Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. (SECI) is a company of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India, established to facilitate the implementation of the National Solar Mission (NSM).
It is the only Central Public Sector Undertaking dedicated to the solar energy sector. The company’s mandate has been broadened to cover the entire renewable energy domain and the company will be renamed to Renewable Energy Corporation of India (RECI).
Company Website :- www.seci.co.in
- Supervisor (Solar/Power System)
- Junior Programmer
Total Vacancies :- 14 Posts
- Supervisor (Solar/Power System) : 13 Posts
- Junior Programmer : 01
Job Location :- New Dehli
- Supervisor (Solar/Power System) : Rs. 22000 – 80000 /- (IDA
- Junior Programmer : Rs. 22000 –
80000 /- (IDA)
Supervisor (Solar/Power System) :
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil
- Candidate should have minimum 01 year of post-qualification experience in field of setting up of Solar / Wind / Hybrid Projects/ Power Generation/ Transmission
Junior Programmer :
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Applications.
- Candidate should have minimum 01 year of post-qualification experience in field of
Information Technology & Programming.
Upper Age Limits :-
- The Maximum Age limit 32 Years.
- The Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for SC/ST 05 years and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Application Fees :-
- No Application Fee will be charged considering the pandemic situation
Selection Process :-
- Depending upon the number of applications, SECI reserves the right to fix up the eligibility criteria, limit the number of applications to be called for a particular post based on marks obtained in 10th/ 12th/ Graduation and finalize Shortlisting Process about the Written Test and/or Interview/ Group Discussion or any other mode. The stages of the selection process will be continuously displayed on the website www.seci.co.in under the head ‘career’ and candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date : 10 February 2021
- Closing Date : 09 March 2021
How to Apply :-
The Applications should be submitted online on the official website of SECI www.seci.co.in. Applications sent other than the prescribed mode will stand rejected
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here