Shah Alloys Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Purchase Engineer | Diploma/BE | March 2022 |
Company Name :- Shah Alloys Ltd.
ounded in the year 1990, Shah Alloys, an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company, has come a long way to become one of the most versatile steel producer in India.
We manufacture a complete range of Stainless Steel, Alloy & Special steel, Carbon/ Mild Steel and Armour Steel in Flat and Long products.
Company Website :- www.shahalloys.com
Position :- Purchase Engineer
Job Location :- Ahemdabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical /Metallurgical / Electrical Engineering
- BE : 3 to 8 Years
- Diploma 4 to 7 Years
Job Description :-
- To understand the requirements and accordingly to identify vendors
- Analyse all suppliers in order to identify best one on cost, quality and delivery basis
- To prepare comparative statement basis quote received from various vendors
- To raise purchase indent / requisition in ERP/MRP
- To Prepare monthly performance reviews / reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation of commercial, legal and contractual material certificate including guarantee/warranty certi. are attached with delivery challns/invoices and terms mentioned while generating Purchase Indent/PO.
- Follow up with vendor for material expedite.
- Coordinate with stores and manufacturing/planning /logistics team
Required Candidate Profile :-
- Only Male Candidate to Apply
- BE Mechanical /Metallurgical / Electrical with 3-5 years OR
- Diploma Mechanical/Metallurgy / Electrical with 4-7 years of experience in manufacturing unit
- preference to have experience of raw material procurement And Mechanical / Electrical bought out items in Steel manufacturing Co.
Must have computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
Effective verbal and written communication skills
working knowledge of ERP/MRP will be added advantage
- Imports documentation experience will be added advantage
- Local candidate (Ahmedabad West & Surrounding) will be preferred
Apply Link :- Click Here