Shiv Krupa Construction Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Civil Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Shiv Krupa Construction Pvt Ltd
Established, managed and owned by Late Shri Surendra Jai Singh, SHIV KRUPA CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD has been successfully providing construction service since 1979. It was then started under the name of Singh construction and now has grown to become one of the most successful companies within the building industry.
Under the sincere guidance of the ambitious leader, Shiv Krupa Group has delivered complex projects and is known as a brand synonymous with quality management and advance construction techniques. With a large workforce and solid business foundation Shiv krupa directly provide services to meet all the construction and building requirements from contracting and manufacturing through to development.
Company Website :- www.shivkrupagroup.com
Position :- Civil Engineer
Job Location :- Thane
Salary :- ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Check and review the Drawings and specification for the proper construction and quality.
- Having daily watch on proper implementation at on going site work.
- Timely Quantity estimation of materials and Indent it in advance before lead period of materials.
- Checking Conventional formwork, Mivan Aluminum Formwork, Reinforcement and all embedded items after contractors checking as per Drawings.
- Checking and processing bills of Contractors of various work as per work order with providing reconciliation of the same.
- Site management and handling the work as per specification and drawing
- Making daily reports as D.P.R. , D.L.R, Concrete Register, etc. and reporting to Senior engineer and Project Manager.
- Coordination with technical office for any changes in drawing or any revision. And
- raising R.F.I. for any doubts and mistake in advance and informing the contractors before begins of the particular work.
- Planningand execution of work as per drawing and ISO specifications.,
- Estimation quantity surveying & Rate Analysis of all construction activities
- Inspectionand checking of internal finishing work as per checklist.
Apply Link :- Click Here