Siemens Limited Recruitment 2023 | Field Service Engineer | Diploma/ Degree | November 2023 |
Company Name :- Siemens Limited
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website :- www.siemens.com
Position :- Field Service Engineer – Steam Turbine Service
Job Location :- Vadodara, Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
Job Description :-
- You’ll be responsible as Site Lead for executing the service outages of steam turbine
- You’ll be responsible to execute the outages safely, quality, on-time and within the estimated costs
- You’ll be responsible for handling and controlling the vendors at site during the execution of the New Installation / outages
- You’ll be responsible for interacting with customer for planning/executing the project and providing regular reports to customer.
- You’ll be responsible for reporting all site activities to Management and regular updates.
- You’ll be responsible to engage with customer and propagate Siemens products
- You will be involved in technical discussions during the acquisition phase.
We dont need superheroes, just super minds :-
- You are a Diploma/Degree Mechanical with 3 – 8 years of experience in Steam Turbine outage execution either on lumpsum or Supervision basis for small to medium power plant.
- You have sound technical knowledge of Steam turbines of Siemens/Triveni/BHEL/Chinease
- You are comfortable working in shifts / flexibility in working hours as part of your job and traveling to different Powerplant sites across India/Abroad.
- You have good computer skills and are able to articulate fluently with customers/vendors.
Apply Link :- Click Here