Signals & Systems (India) Private Limited Walk In Interview 2022 | Store Executive | Diploma/BE | April 2022 |
Company Name :- Signals & Systems (India) Private Limited
Signals & Systems (India) Private Limited commonly known as SANDS is primarily a technology company manufacturing niche products using embedded technology for the Generation, Transmission & Distribution segments of the Power Industry. On the Services front we specialize in Meter Data Analytics for the Power Distribution companies, to curb Energy thefts and fraud management. We also undertake testing of Energy meters at site on behalf of the utilities as part of the regulatory guidelines.
Our core guiding principle has been ‘Make Global Standard Products in India” ever since the inception of the company. We’ve received several accolades and recognition for the innovative products that we’ve designed and manufactured in India. Most of our products have been first of its kind in the country. We have over a decade, entered into the Industrial segment with solutions for effective management of their Energy needs.
Company Website :- www.sandsindia.com
Positions :- Store Executive
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Electrical/ EC/E&I
Experience :- 1 to 3 Years
Job Description :-
- Raw Material Inward and outward.
- Identify the material & make stock in a proper manner.
- Prepare material delivery challan in ERP. Make GRN after receipt at the factory and check the material as per PO, Monitor Inventory of materials, Material kitting.
Required Candidate Profile :-
- Candidate having experience in Electronics / Electrical products manufacturing Industry
Experience required: 1-3 years
Location of work – SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri
B.E / Diploma – Electrical / EC / E&I
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 02 to 06 May 2022
- Time : 09:30 AM – 03.30 PM
- Venue : Signals & Systems (India) Pvt Ltd., 15 / D-19, IIIrd Main road, SIPCOT IT Park, OMR, Siruseri, Chennai – 603103
- Contact : Sundar Anand.D (9360222758)
For More Details :- Click Here