Sodexo Recruitment 2023 | Shift Engineer | Diploma / B.tech | April 2023 |
Company Name :- Sodexo
Founded in Marseille in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services.
Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from Meal Pass, Gift Pass and Mobility Pass benefits for employees to in-home assistance and concierge services.
Company Website :- www.sodexo.com
Positions :- Shift Engineer
Job Location :- Pune(Dange Chowk)
Salary :- ₹ 2.5-3 Lacs P.A
Qualification :- Diploma / Degree in Electrical with PWD supervisor license.
Experience :- Should have at least five years of maintenance experience required
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Trouble shoots and rectifies Electrical / Mechanical related machine faults within reasonable time frame to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Operations and Maintenance of Utility, HVAC, Chillers with operations of BMS Operations.
- Strong technical knowledge of Utility Maintenance (LT/HT Panel, Diesel Generator, Transformer, Air compressor etc.)
- Understand and follow all workplace safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Perform general maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and maintain report
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner
Send Resume :-
Interested candidates can apply on below contact details,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details :- Click here