Sonalika Group Recruitment 2023 | Dy. Manager/Manager – Hydraulic Design | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | January 2023 |
Company Name :- Sonalika Group
The Sonalika Group is an Indian multinational company headquartered in Hoshiarpur (Punjab), India and is active mainly in the automobile sector. Established in 1969, Sonalika group since the inception has tried to understand customer need to be facilitating them with its value for money products. The Company has a state of art manufacturing facilities, spread in acres, located in the free shrubs of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
Sonalika is the one of the top 3 tractor manufacturing companies in India, other products include of, Multi utility vehicles, engines and various farm equipments. Today the group stands tall with an approximate turnover of 5000 Crore INR. An average growth of 30% makes it one of the fastest growing corporate in India. It is also one of the few debt free companies.
Company Website :- www.sonalika.com
Positions :- Dy. Manager/Manager – Hydraulic Design
Job Location :- Noida
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years (hands on experience on UGNX is must & Experience in Tractor industry will be preferred)
Job Responsibilities :-
- To design and prepare detailed drawings of hydraulics related parts through UG NX, 2D & 3D modeling.
- To acquire knowledge of regulations, cost, quality (durability / reliability), emerging trends in technology.
- Study of benchmark and competition products and finalize target specs for new products.
- Knowledge of drawing release through PDM and TCE.
- Knowledge of DFMEA, DFS, DFA.
- Ability to integrate various hydraulics components using design concepts to create various sub assembly and assembly drawings.
- Build the proto assemblies of new designs in hydraulics.
- Knowledge of the design and testing standards preferred.
- Understand DVP/articipate in testing trials.
- Occasional travel to manufacturing plants, vendors, testing sites and customer visits.
- Knowledge of design & development of hydraulics Control valve and its component.
General Requirements :-
- Hydraulic circuit design
- Tolerance analysis (GDNT)
- Knowledge of QC Tools for problem solving
- Knowledge of Three point linkages design and Hydraulic lift
- Knowledge of Position and draft linkages and its lay-outing
- Knowledge of Draft sensing mechanism & its design
Share Profile :- Interested candidates can share their profiles on email@example.com
For More Details :- Click Here