Sonalika Group Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Sr. Territory Mgr/ Dy. Area Mgr | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | May 2022 |
Company Name :- Sonalika Group
The Sonalika Group is an Indian multinational company headquartered in Hoshiarpur (Punjab), India and is active mainly in the automobile sector. Established in 1969, Sonalika group since the inception has tried to understand customer need to be facilitating them with its value for money products. The Company has a state of art manufacturing facilities, spread in acres, located in the free shrubs of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
Sonalika is the one of the top 3 tractor manufacturing companies in India, other products include of, Multi utility vehicles, engines and various farm equipments. Today the group stands tall with an approximate turnover of 5000 Crore INR. An average growth of 30% makes it one of the fastest growing corporate in India. It is also one of the few debt free companies.
Company Website :- www.sonalika.com
Positions :- Sr. Territory Mgr/ Dy. Area Mgr – Tractor Sales
Job Location :- Nagpur
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification & Experience :-
- Diploma (Mechanical / Automobile / Agriculture) AND /OR
- B.E. B. Tech (Mechanical / Automobile / Agriculture) AND / OR
- PGDM / MBA (Marketing)
- Experience: 4- 9 Years
Job Description :-
- Will be responsible for achieving the monthly / yearly sales target through the existing dealer network in the trade channel.
- Will be responsible for increasing the market share by identifying new business / market opportunity and by increasing market visibility.
- Will be responsible to manage and identify scope to increase the monthly sales at all the dealers in the assigned territory
- Will be responsible to increase the productivity of all the dealers by managing their ROI.
- Will be responsible for planning the sales promotional activities at the dealer points in the assigned territory.
- Will be responsible for supervising the Field offices for the sales promotional activities at all the dealer point.
- Will be responsible for continuously gathering competitor information for updating the Market Intelligence System (MIS) to support the internal DSS.
- Will be responsible to provide the inputs on the inventory of the product line at all the dealers to the Area Managers on monthly basis for effective sales planning.
- Will be responsible to regularly gather customer feedback and provide inputs to Area Sales Manager for better customer satisfactions.
Job Specification :-
- Should essentially have a work experience in industries like Automobile (Tractor, Heavy or Light Vehicles), Irrigation / Agriculture equipment.
- Should possess good communication skills and should be fluent in English and local language.
- Should possess good negotiation skills.
- Should have analytical bent of mind.
- Should have a sound academic background.
- Should be open and flexible to travel / Relocate.
- Should have a thorough Technical / Market / Competitor Knowledge.
- Should be able to work under stress / pressure.
- Should be able to persuade customers / dealers .
Apply Link :- Click Here