SSB Recruitment 2021 | Sub Inspector | 116 Posts | Any Degree/ Diploma/ ITI | Last Date : 28 August 2021 |
Organization Name :- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001).
SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
Organization Website :- www.ssb.nic.in
Positions :- Sub Inspector
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- Rs.35400-112400/-
Sub Inspector (Pioneer) :
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years National Tradesmen certificate issued by a recognised Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognised institution; and One year certificate course or one year experience in AUTOCAD from a Government Institution or a recognised institution.
Sub-Inspector (Communication) :
- Degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University or institution.
Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) :
- Should have passed 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a years recognised University or Board or Institution. Should have three years Diploma in General nursing from an Institution recognised by the State or Central Government. Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council. Two years Experience in a recognised Hospital
Age Limit :-
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer) : up to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) : 18 – 30 years
- Sub inspector (Communication) : up to 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 21 – 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer) : 18 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) : 03 Posts
- Sub inspector (Communication) : 56 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 39 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on the basis of written examination/Interview.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female candidates.
- The application fees should be paid through credit/debit card/net banking.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online along with required documentation by using official website on or before 28 August 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here