Suguna Foods Private Limited Recruitment 2021 | Senior HSE Executive | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Suguna Foods Private Limited
Over a period of 30 years, Suguna Food Limited ( formerly Suguna Poultry ) has gone from strength to strength and has become a Rs. 5350+ crore company that makes it India’s No. 1 broiler producer. Along the way, Suguna’s pioneering efforts in contract farming helped create thousands of rural entrepreneurs who share the growth successfully. ‘Poultry Integration’ introduced and pioneered by Suguna in the country has energized the livelihoods of farmers in rural India. Suguna ranks among the top ten poultry companies worldwide.
With operations in 11 states across India, it offers a range of poultry products and services. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ‘Daily Fressh’.
Company Website :- www.sugunafoods.co.in
Positions :- Senior HSE Executive
Job Location :- Pune, Hoskote, Toopran
Salary :- Rs. 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Any Specialization
Experience :- 3 to 5 Years
- Implement and maintain the HSE guidelines in work place through regional HSE staffs and unit heads to achieve zero accident always..
Duties and Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for organizing safety training/tool box talks throughout all our unit / office to aware employees & workers about safety aspects.
- Daily Coordinate safety inspections and audits in all units with regional staffs.
- Plan and implement programs to train employees and HSE staffs & Unit and Region wise with the help HR Heads.
- Coordinate the purchasing of fire extinguisher, first aid box, PPEs with SCM and Unit heads.
- Preparation and updating of PPT, SOP, Dos And Don’ts Safety posters, HSE hand books with guidelines & checklist, Formats, HSE manual with corporate HSE staffs.
- Collecting and preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly reports from all regional/corporate HSE staffs and gives advice to regional heads for major issues.
- Lead the investigation of accidents, injuries and give the recommendation to regions and management.
- Coordinate emergency response procedures and advice to conduct mock drill to all major units.
- To assist on safety matters related to reporting and investigation of incidents and occupational health hazards.
- Conducting Emergency mock drills once in Six month in all major unit.
- Responsible for safe work practice and safety procedure at the unit.
- Regular reports to the HSE Manager, Unit Head & HR on relevant safety activities & observation.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|