Tata Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2023 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma Pass | January 2023 |
Company Name :- Tata Chemicals Limited
Tata Chemicals Limited is an Indian global company with interests in chemicals, crop protection and specialty chemistry products headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The company is one of the largest chemical companies in India with operations in India, Europe, North America and Africa. Tata Chemicals is a subsidiary of Tata Group conglomerate.
Company Website :- www.tatachemicals.com
Positions :- Maintenance Engineer
Job Location :- Jamnagar
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Chemical Engineering with Min 60% marks. Engg.
Experience :- 4-6 years of relevant experience
Job Description :-
- Carry out all the Production activity in primarily Water treatment plant, CCG and Marine Chemicals as per instruction of Asst. Manager, Manager and HOD.
- To ensure safe and efficient running of plant through DCS Panel / PLC or field.
- To perform duties during the shift / General Shifts/ normal working hours / during breakdowns and reporting of the same.
- Coordinate with maintenance production team for carrying out regular predictive, preventive and break down maintenance. He needs to maintain necessary data on daily or weekly basis as advised as part of plant update and history.
- The overall responsibility for establishing documenting, implementing updating this procedure lies with Head of Department CCG, Marine and WTP
- Primarily Responsible for managing operations of WTP in shifts as per requirement to ensure quality product supply to internal
Apply Links :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|