Tata Hitachi Recruitment 2022 | Asst. Manager – Vendor Quality Control (VQC) | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | January 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Private Limited
Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Private Limited, the leader in construction equipment in India, enhances the operational performance of its customers, leading to improved profitability and competitiveness by offering constructive solutions. Tata Hitachi is a subsidiary company of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., which holds 60% share and Tata Motors Ltd. holding 40%.
Tata Hitachi is focused on capitalizing the opportunity in the domestic arena for which the key market segments are excavators, wheeled products, cranes and others. Tata Hitachi’s consistent growth and success has been built on the foundation of the company’s ability to understand customers’ needs and provide equipment alongside support solutions that increase profitability and competitiveness.
Company Website :- www.tatahitachi.co.in
Positions :- Asst. Manager – Vendor Quality Control (VQC)
Job Location :- Dharwad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 7 years’ experience preferably in Construction Equipment & Heavy Machinery/ Automotive
Job Description :-
- The Asst. Manager will be working with the Vendor Quality Control team to improve Quality performance of Proprietary Parts Supplier, New parts development, Field failures & line issues resolution.
Job Responsibilities :-
- PPM monitoring of suppliers & improvements planning.
- Finding out the root cause of the defects & getting Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) from vendors.
- Auditing the CAPA from vendors for the reworks & rejections.
- Doing RCA (Root cause Analysis) of field failure reports & sending the same to the suppliers on regular basis and monitoring of trends.
- New Product Development of Proprietary Parts like Engine, Hydraulic Pumps, Control Valve, Hydraulic Cylinders, Travel Motor, Swing Motor, Axle & Transmission, Hydraulic aggregate parts.
- Establishing of PPAP (Self inspection check-sheet, Control plan, PFD etc.) of all new development of Proprietary Parts
- Factory Audit and Suppliers development as per Quality Management System.
- Regular Process Audit at Supplier end for sustaining the improvements.
- Field failure analysis & driving for CAPA improvements.
- Commissioning & Leakage issues analysis & driving for CAPA.
- Deployment of 8D methodology in problem solving.
Regular review with key aggregates supplier and driving improvements.
- Preparing Kaizens for the improvements done in Vendor QA.
- Preparing MIS for vendor quality control.
- Awareness of IATF 16949/ ISO 9001 QMS.
Required Skills :-
- Should have knowledge and awareness Proprietary parts- Engine & Hydraulic Parts.
- Well versed in the use of Excel sheet, PPT, Analytical tools in data analysis.
- Should have basic knowledge of Proprietary Parts-Engine, Axle & Transmission, Hydraulic Parts.
- Should have knowledge & hands on experience on Problem Solving through 8D Methodology.
- Should have basic knowledge of SAP based ERP systems.
- Awareness of IATF 16949/ISO 9001:2015, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), 7 QC Tools, 5S and Lean Management system.
- Should have knowledge in PPAP & NPD.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be a good team player.
- Drive improvements pro-actively.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|