Tata Projects Recruitment 2023 | Supply Chain Manager | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | September 2023 |
Company Name :- Tata Projects Limited
At Tata Projects, we are always striving to build skilled and competent teams that keep us ahead in business. We have built teams that trust one another, focus on common goals and work towards achieving it.
Thus we hire people who are team players and clear thinkers with an ability to simplify problems. Tata Projects believes in training and mentoring talent to grow into leadership positions within the organization and the Tata group.
Company Website :- www.tataprojects.com
Position :- Supply Chain Manager
Job Location :- Mumbai/Hyderabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 10 years of experience in P&M Hiring, experience in SCM function with large scale Infrastructure Company.
- Identifying purchasing needs.
- Managing seamless P&M supply portfolio of SBG – Buildings & Infrastructure.
- Study the project requisite and prepare the necessary documents / details supporting tender / project.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Purchase / hiring of construction equipment at various sites based on the requirement.
- Ensure the compliance with respect to ISO 9001, ISO 140001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and maintain the necessary records.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Negotiations with supplier.
- Vendor development.
- Inventory management.
- Supplier Management.
- Manage the procurement process of supplier & sub-contractor selection.
- Create alternate vendor pipeline for critical items.
Apply Link :- Click Here