Tata Projects Walk In Interview 2023 | Electrical Engineer | 30 Posts | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2023 |
Company Name :- Tata Projects Limited
At Tata Projects, we are always striving to build skilled and competent teams that keep us ahead in business. We have built teams that trust one another, focus on common goals and work towards achieving it.
Thus we hire people who are team players and clear thinkers with an ability to simplify problems. Tata Projects believes in training and mentoring talent to grow into leadership positions within the organization and the Tata group.
Company Website :- www.tataprojects.com
Position :- Electrical Engineer
Job Location :- Chennai,Tamil Nadu
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 8 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Study project requirements and prepare the necessary documents/details supporting the project.
- Should be able to prepare the P&M budget for project and monitor the cost.
- Coordination with the project team for the deployment schedule of assets required for execution as per project schedule and communicate to RO team for deployment.
- Commissioning and Maintenance & Repairs of equipment deployed at site.
- Maintain minimum stock of maintenance spares, lubricants, and consumables.
- Initiate the process for disposing of assets based on the technical evaluation report.
- Ensure compliance with respect to ISO 9001, ISO 140001 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Conduct training for technicians and P&M staff for the safe operation of equipment.
- Should be aware of the safety accessories required for construction equipment.
- Certify the invoice of equipment purchased at site.
- Check and certify the measurement book for Hired equipment working at site
- C- License will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must hold full time education in Electrical (Diploma or B.E. / B.Tech)
Compulsory Documents (Hard copy/Soft copy) :-
- Resume Copy
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Last three months Pay Slips Copy
- Copy of Current Appointment Letter/Last Salary Increment Letter for CTC Break-up
- Copy of All Education Documents: 10, +2, Graduation, Masters, Any Certifications
- Copy of All Past Companies Service / Experience Certificates
- Copy of PAN & Aadhar Card
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 29th & 30th July 2023
- Time : 9.30 AM – 6.30 PM
- Venue : Hotel Ginger Surat City Centre, Opp. Surat Railway Station, Doriwala Square, Surat, Gujarat – 395003
For More Details :- Click Here