Tata Steel Recruitment 2023 | Junior Engineer | Diploma | Last Date : 11 August 2023 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website :- www.tatasteel.com
Position : Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Kalinganagar (Odisha)
Salary :- Rs. 17,530/- pm
Qualification & Experience :-
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering from any institute, recognized by AICTE or UGC.
- Marks: Minimum 55% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for General candidates.
- Minimum 50% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for SC/ST candidates
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience (excluding apprenticeship period), preferably in a Steel Plant.
Age Limit :-
- Should have been born on or after, 1st August 1991 and before 1st August 2005 (General Candidates)
- Should have been born on or after, 1st August 1988 and before 1st August 2005 (SC/ST Candidates)
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here