Tetra Pak Recruitment 2023 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma Pass | June 2023
Company Name :- Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Position :- Maintenance Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical / E&TC Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 4 Years
Job Location :- Pune
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities :–
- Working to align with safety culture.
- Learn the process with depth of understanding to get the overview of control architecture.
- Undertake the maintenance activities.
- Diagnosing of faults
- You should have expertise in understanding/reading control drawings.
- Refurbishment of the equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff from supplier/service provider
- Knowledge of TPM and past experience will be preferred
- Experience in use of SAP PM modules for overall administration
- Supporting production team for autonomous maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with occupation health requirements.
Apply Link :- Click here
Note :- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.