THDC Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Trainee | 45 Posts | Last Date : 01 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- THDC India Ltd
THDC India Ltd is the joint venture of Govt of India & Govt of UP. The share allocated for Govt of India is 75 % and for Govt of UP is 25 %.
This company developed in July 1988 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects.
Organization Website :- www.thdc.co.in
Positions :- Engineer Trainee
Job Location :- Uttarakhand
Salary :- Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg.) from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA, taking average of all Semesters/Years, irrespective of weightage given to
any particular semester/year by the University/ Institute.
- Discipline: Civil Engineering /Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power
Engineering/Mechanical/Mechanical & Automation Engineering
Age Limit :-
- Engineer Trainee – 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Engineer Trainee- Civil : 20 Posts
- Engineer Trainee- Electrical : 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee- Mechanical : 10 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on GATE 2022 score/performance from among the candidates who will apply against the advertisement for the post of Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) in THDCIL.
- The normalized score of GATE 2022 will form basis of shortlisting. Merit List shall be separate for General/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ PwBDSs category.
- In case the GATE score-2022 of two candidates are same then marks obtained in Qualifying Examination (Engineering Degree) will form the basis, in case the marks of Qualifying Examination (Engineering Degree) is also the same then marks obtained in Class XII will be taken into consideration, in the case the marks of Class XII is also the same then marks obtained in Class X is also same then Date of Birth will be taken into consideration for preparing merit between two candidates and person born earlier shall be considered.
- The Selection Process consists marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022 and Personal Interview. Please note only GATE Score of year 2022 is valid for the recruitment
Application Fees :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.600
- The payment should be done through SBI Collect.
- The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman candidates need not pay the registration fee.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 01 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here