TN PWD Recruitment 2022 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice | 500 Posts | Last Date : 19 January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TN PWD)
The Public Works Department of Tamil Nadu is a state government owned authority, and is in charge of public sector works in the State of Tamil Nadu.
It is part of the Ministry of Public Works Department, and is entrusted with the construction and maintenance of buildings for most of the government departments and public undertakings, and the construction of bridges, roads, and infrastructure.
Organization Website :- www.tn.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate/Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Tamilnadu
- Graduate: Rs.9000/Month
- Technician: Rs.8000/Month
Graduate Apprentices :
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
Total Vacancies :- 500 Posts
Graduate Apprentices : 340 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 306 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 34 posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : 160 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 114 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 16 posts
Selection Process :-
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlisting from the online application data.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at PWD, Chennai.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date: 10.01.2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 19.01.2022
- Last date for applying PWD in NATS portal: 25.01.2022
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 31.01.2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 09.02.2022, 10.02.2022 & 11.02.2022
How to Apply :-
- For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details. They directly login and apply.
- For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal. The students should first enroll in the National web portal website (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and then apply.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|