TNSTC Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 234 Posts | Last Date : 25 September 2021 |
Organization Name :- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation is a public transport bus operator in Tamil Nadu, India. Tamil Nadu government provide many bus services to the public in various cities, they also operate services to the neighbouring states of Andra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry.
TNSTC has started an online booking facility for the user’s convenience, there are 321 depots and they offer contract and tourist services.
Company Website :- www.tnstc.in
Positions :- Graduate and Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- Coimbatore, Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.3582/-
Graduate Apprentices :
- Candidates should complete the Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should complete the degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- Candidates should complete the Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should complete the diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Post Wise Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentices : 92 vacancies
- Mechanical and Automobile Engineering: 88 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 04 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : 142 Vacancies
- Mechanical/Automobile Engineering: 138 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 04 posts
Selection Process :-
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date – 15.09.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal – 25.09.2021
- Last date for applying “BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION)” (On behalf of TNSTC – Cbe, Kum, Vpm, Tnv & Ngcl) – 16.10.2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list – 21.10.2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates – 08.11.2021 to 10.11.2021
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates, first enrol in the national web portal then login into the national web portal and apply. Already login candidates can directly login into the NATS portal and apply for these posts on or before 25 September 2021.
For More Details :- Click Here
To Enroll & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|