Toshiba Recruitment 2022 | Engineer / Senior Engineer | Diploma / b.tech | January 2022 |
Company Name :- Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems (India) Private Limited
Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd. Committed to People Committed to Future – TOSHIBA A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF INTERGRATED SOLUTIONS Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Toshiba has developed its superior technology and has a history of high product quality in this market throughout the course of more than 100 years, manufacturing its first transformer in 1894 and its first switchgear in 1902.
Our vast experience & continued expansion has allowed us to gain immense trust and appreciation from customers around the world. We strive to create products and services that enhance society and protect the environment. This is accomplished through a single component reducing environmental impact or a complete smart grid solution. Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, Japan.
Company Website :- www.toshiba-india.com
Positions :- Engineer / Senior Engineer
Job Location :- Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Any Specialization, B.Tech /B.E. in Electrical
Experience :- 2 – 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- To evaluate the complaints/remarks received from customer end followed by Root cause analysis and finalizing corrective actions in consultation with Production / QA / Engineering / Materials departments.
- To supervise the Installation and commissioning activities including cabling.
- To conduct electrical routine tests turns ratio, OC & SC .Magnetic balance, Winding resistance etc. on transformers at site during commissioning and against failed transformers to evaluate electrical fault.
- To conduct joint inspection with customer and update all the observations during analysis of failures.
- To estimate the material & cost for the failed transformers.
- To educate/train customers regarding installation and maintenance of transformers.
- To update the customer complaints online in ERP
- To follow and to be aware of all the Safety procedures to be followed during Installation, commissioning etc.
- Summarizing the complaints reported on monthly basis.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Should have experience in Installation and Commissioning of Medium / Power transformers and also inverter duty transformer’s (up to 10 MVA)
- Experience recommended in Inverter duty transformers.
- Should have good communication skills and ability to convince customer.
Apply Link :- Click here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|