Travancore Cochin Chemicals Recruitment 2023 | Apprentices | 20 Posts | Last Date: 30 June 2023 |
Company Name :- TCC Travancore Cochin Chemicals
Travancore Cochin Chemicals (TCC) is a public sector undertaking owned by the Government of Kerala, engaged in the manufacture and marketing of Caustic soda (NaOH), chlorine, Hydrochloric acid and sodium chlorate.
It is situated in Udyogamandal industrial district of Kochi, India.The TCC exports caustic soda to African countries. The Travancore Cochin Chemicals recorded a profit of ₹32 crore in 2018 up from ₹6 Crore in 2017.
Company Website :- www.tcckerala.com
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Kochi
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs 8,000/-
- First Class Engineering Degree [Four/three-year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks / 6.84 CGPA.
- Disciplines: Chemical/Fire Technology & Safety/Instrumentation & Control/Computer Science/Automobile/Civil Engineering.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- First Class Diploma (3-year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field.
- Disciplines: Commercial Practice / Computer Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
Note :- Candidates who passed out during 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit :- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Total Vacancies :- 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentice: 14 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 08 Posts
- Fire Technology & Safety: 01 Post
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 01 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering: 01 Post
- Automobile Engineering: 01 Post
- Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 06 Posts
- Commercial Practice / Computer Engineering: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email regarding the interview date.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date: 23 June 2023
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply “TRAVANCORE COCHIN CHEMICALS LIMITED”: is 30 June 2023
- Last date for applying “TRAVANCORE COCHIN CHEMICALS LIMITED”: 05 July 2023
How to Apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal latest by 30 June 2023 & candidates can apply under the establishment of The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited latest by 05 July 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|