UPCL Walk in Interview 2023 | Freshers | Graduate & Technician Apprentice | 160 Posts | Last Date : 23rd January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL)
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), formerly Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 12, 2001 consequent upon the formation of the State of Uttarachal. UPCL, has been entrusted to cater to the Transmission &
Distribution Sectors inherited after the de merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) since 1st April 2001. The Electricity Act. 2003 mandated the separation of Transmission functions under Power Sector Reforms. On 1st June 2004, the Power Transmission Corporation Limited (PTCUL) was formed to maintain & operate 132 KV & above Transmission Lines & substations in the State.
Organization Website :- www.upcl.org
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Dehradun
- For Degree holders : Rs. 9000/-
- For Diploma holder : Rs 8,000/-
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Total Vacancies :- 160 Posts
Selection Process :- The selection process includes Walk in Interview.
- As per the Board of Apprenticeship Training (NR) guidelines last 3 years pass out candidates are eligible for the said walk-in.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is one year.
Required Documents :-
- 10th Mark sheet & 10th Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & 12th Certificate, if any
- Diploma Marksheet (i.e. of all semesters) & Diploma Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (i.e. of all semesters) & Degree Certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Copy of Pan Card
- Category Certificate/ PH Certificate (if any)
- 16 Digit NATS Registration Number
- Address Proof— Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Latest colored Passport size Photographs (4 nos.)
- Medical Certificate from any MBBS Doctor (in original)
Human Resource Department,
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.,
V.C.V.Gabar Singh Urja Bhawan,
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves in the NATS portal by concerned regional Boards and attend a Walk-in-Interview along with the required documents on 23 January 2023 from 11 a.m to 4.00 pm.
For More Details :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|