Varroc Engineering Limited Recruitment 2022 | Quality Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Varroc Engineering Limited
Founded in 1988, Varroc group is a global tier-1 automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems, plastic and polymer components, electricals-electronics components, and precision metallic components to passenger car, commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, three-wheeler and off highway vehicle (‘OHV’) OEMs directly worldwide.
With 36 world-class manufacturing facilities and 16 R&D centers in 10 countries, Varroc group is on an exponential growth trajectory clocking a sale of 1.5 billion USD in 2016-17. The company is one of the leading global passenger car lighting suppliers and amongst the top 2-wheeler automotive component supplier in India. Varroc offers best design solutions that give customers a competitive edge in their markets.
Company Website :- www.varroc.com
Position :- Quality Engineer
Job Location :- Rudrapur
Salary :- ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- BE/B.Tech in Automobile, Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
Roles & Responsbility :-
- Responsible for all incoming parts inspection and their reports compliances
- Prepare Incoming inspection plan and check sheets with respect to Drawing CTQs and Special characteristics
- Understand the Customer Drawing requirements and align Inspection plans and check sheets(CTQs Fitment/Function/Aesthetic)
- Responsible for formal communication to suppliers on Quality defects in BOPs
- Responsible for follow up for CAPA against quality defects from Suppliers
- Responsible for to ensure zero quality defects in assy line due to defective aparts from Suppliers.
- Responsible for SIR, Layout Inspection etc
- Participate in as CFT member in development projects
- Responsible for Quality related Documents maintenance and records up to date.
- Supplier audit Proactive/Reactive
B: System and Documentation
- MIS preparation on weekly/Monthly for Supplier related data like, Rejection PPM, Supplier wise, Part wise, NC and CAP status, CAPA effectiveness etc.
- Review new product/ECN drawings and identify CTQs with respect to Customer applications-Fit/Function aesthetics
- Involvement in Supplier PPAP/Trial during NPD
- Knowledge of PPAP, APQP, SPC, MSA,7QC Tools, Kaizens
- Involvement ins Preparation of all document related to QMS.
- Mail correspondences on important issues and follow-ups
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|