Velox Automation Walk In Interview 2022 | Engineer/Sr. Engineer | Diploma/BE | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Velox Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Velox Automation Pvt. Ltd., founded in 1997 is one of the leading companies with diversified offerings in the field of Industrial Automation, Internet of Things (IoT), Electrical Control Panels, Turnkey Projects, Trading of Industrial Components & Smart City Solutions.
We strongly believe in partnering with our clients and add value to their business with our expertise. Our long term association with India’s esteemed organizations is a testimonial of the same.
Company Website :- www.veloxautomation.com
Positions :- Engineer/Sr. Engineer
Job Location :- Gujarat
Qualification :- Diploma/BE in Electrical, EC, IC, Power Electronics
Experience :- Fresher/Experienced both can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Review and Approve Project Drawings
- Develop software programing of PLC & SCADA and parameterization of Drives
- Carryout iFAT and cFAT of project
- Project Commissioning at site and attending service call at site
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Knowledge of Testing Product at Final Stage
- Knowledge of PLC/DCS Programming / SCADA / HMI Software Development, Panel Engineering, AC DC Drives.
- For the Experienced Engineer Position, the candidate should have mandatorily completed a minimum of one project of Siemens PLC and one project of Drives/IMCC.
- Good skill in programming and commissioning area of the defined system independently is a must.
- The candidate should be willing to travel for 15-20 days a month at various outstation sites.
- The candidate should be ready to commit minimum 3 years of service period in writing.
If you are interested and unable to participate in walk-in on 24th July, you can email your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ” Application for Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Projects for the Surat”
Kindly also mention the below details :
- Notice period
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 24th July 2022
- Time : 09:30 AM – 05:30 PM
- Venue : Details of venue and timing will be shared with you once you complete the registration.
Registration Link :- Click Here
For More Details :- Click Here