WBSETCL Recruitment 2022 | Graduate & Technician Apprentices | 62 Posts | Last Date : 11 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
It was set up in 2007. The WBSETCL is planning to implement an ERP (enterprise resource planning software) solution across all functional processes. The development of a geo-referenced power map using GIS (geographic information system) technology is another major planned initiative for mapping and indexing the company’s electrical network assets.
For better control and monitoring of its different substations, the data acquisition system is being installed at five substations. Old and outdated VHF sets are to be replaced at different HT and extra HT substations. Installation of the optic fibre network to improve data acquisition from the substation is yet another planned initiative.
Organization Website :- www.wbsetcl.in
Positions :- Graduate & Technician Apprentices
Job Location :- West Bengal
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : Rs.9,000/ month
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : Rs.8,000/ month
Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) :
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering (04 years full time course) from any Institute recognized by the AICTE.
Technician Apprentice (Electrical) :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Total Vacancies :- 62 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : 46 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :-
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : 22 years
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : 18 years
Selection Process :-
- The selection shall be made based on merit (i.e. based on overall percentage (%) of marks secured in the qualifying examination) from the list of registered candidates, downloaded from the NATS Portal.
- Initial Screening of the candidates will be made based on the details provided by them subject to verification and checking at later stage.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for document verification at Corp. Office of WBSETCL at Vidyut Bhawan, Salt Lake on the date & time, as to be intimated to him/her in his/her email id registered with the (NATS) web portal
- Final selection of the candidates in each caste category will be made after verification of documents as per vacancy details.
Application Fees :-
- Junior Executive – Rs.400/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.300/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Mode of Payment : Online mode through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should first register in the NATS Portal link given below on or before 11 March 2022. Those candidates, who are already registered in the portal, are required to update their details especially the address, mobile number and email id. After This the candidates must send an Email expressing his/her interest towards selection as an apprentice as per format to the Email ID given below on or before 11 March 2022.
Email ID : email@example.com
Official Notification :- Click Here
To Register & Login in NATS Portal :- Click Here