Wind World (India) Ltd Recruitment 2023 | Techinal Site Incharge (TSI) | Diploma/BE | April 2023 |
Company Name :- Wind World (India) Ltd
Wind World (India) Ltd [Formerly Known as Enercon India Ltd] has a global slogan ‘CLEAN ENERGY FOREVER’. The origins of our story begin in 1994, way before the first gusts of an energy crisis began blowing across our land. It was a time when wind energy emerged not as an alternative, but a mainstream, renewable, eco-friendly source of power generation. Since then we’ve emerged as the country’s preferred wind power solution provider; on a number of counts.
Wind World (India) Limited has always been a path breaker, with innovations that have consistently left the others behind. Gearless technology; an energy-efficient grid feeding system and long-lasting warp resistant blades are just cases in point. Our wind farms today straddle seven high wind potential states – Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh spread across 3,000 kms of India.
Company Website :- www.windworldindia.com
Position :- Techinal Site Incharge (TSI)
Job Location :- Samana, Lalpur, Porbandar and Mahidad (Gujarat State)
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Electrical, Electrical / Electronics
- BE in Electrical
Experience :- 4 – 10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- To lead the ROAM activities at respective sites.
- To ensure the smooth opeartion & health of the WPP
- Online monitoring & opeartions of WECs.
- To operate and maintain the WPP for maximizing productivity while adhering to wind world quality regualtions.
- Execution of PM, design upgradations, etc at respective sites as per stipulated schedules.
- Attending the breakdowns of WECs & associated componentry.
- Timely confirmation of service orders, materials issues & ordering, WGR, etc in SAP.
- Timely reporting of WPP performance to ASL for release to concerned persons.
- Administration work at site level.
- WPP productivity achieving vis a vis estimated / committed productivity & signal an early alarm.
- To suggest ASL with alternate methods for creative cost cutting & efficiency improvement mesures for WPP.
- To maintain the documentation as per ISO & SQA standards.
- Maintain the safety rules & regulations.
- Training of the site employees.
- To conduct perpetual inventory and ensure availability of stocks as per spares provision plan for BM & PM both.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Should have experience in WTG
- should be able to independently handle the site activity.
- Required good leadership
Send CV :-
- Interested candidates kindly share your updated cv on email@example.com with your Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period, Current Location.
- And ready to relocate – Yes / No
For More Details :- Click here