Wind World (India) Ltd Recruitment 2023 | Techinal Site Incharge (TSI) | Diploma/BE | November 2023 |
Company Name :- Wind World (India) Ltd
Wind World (India) Ltd [Formerly Known as Enercon India Ltd] has a global slogan ‘CLEAN ENERGY FOREVER’. The origins of our story begin in 1994, way before the first gusts of an energy crisis began blowing across our land. It was a time when wind energy emerged not as an alternative, but a mainstream, renewable, eco-friendly source of power generation. Since then we’ve emerged as the country’s preferred wind power solution provider; on a number of counts.
Wind World (India) Limited has always been a path breaker, with innovations that have consistently left the others behind. Gearless technology; an energy-efficient grid feeding system and long-lasting warp resistant blades are just cases in point. Our wind farms today straddle seven high wind potential states – Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh spread across 3,000 kms of India.
Company Website :- www.windworldindia.com
Position :- Technical Site Incharge
Job Location :- Jaisalmer,Rajasthan
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- B.E / B.Tec (Electrical) or Diploma in Electrical
Experience :- 5 Years to 10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Technical experience as central excellence in electrical division to analyse SCADA data, Faults, Technical.
- Experiense in Troubleshoot,Breakdown & Preventive Maintence
- online monitoring and operation of Wind Turbine Generators
- Administration work at site level
- Execution of PM. DESIGN upgradation, etc. at respective site as per stipulated schedules
- Timely confirmation of service orders, material issue & ordering, WGR , etc in SAP
- To maintain the documentation as per ISO & SQA standars.
- To Conduct perpetual Inventory and Ensure availability of stocks as per spare provision plan for Breakdown Maintenance & Preventive Maintenance
Send CV :-
- Interested candidates kindly share your updated cv at Akshada.Gaikwad@windworldindia.com
For More Details :- Click here