Gvpr Engineers Limited Recruitment 2023 | Civil/Mech Engineers | 30 Posts | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | March 2023 |
Company Name :- Gvpr Engineers Limited
GVPR Engineers Limited is a Hyderabad based infrastructure company. Our professional excellence has been predominantly in power sector. With a lofty aim to build and develop India’s power generation, transmission and distribution, we executed to excellence a number of power projects across India.
GVPR specializes in developing thermal, hydel and renewable energy projects. So far, we have associated with State Electricity Boards and power regulatory bodies to create the needful infrastructure. Most significantly, we have ensured the supply, testing, construction, erection and commissioning of sub-transmission lines, distribution lines, power transformers, new sub-stations, erecting transformers of varying capacities, renovation and modernization of power projects.
Company Website :- www.gvpr.co.in
Position :- Civil/Mechanical Engineers
Job Location :- Willing to Work Anywhere in India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 4 – 9 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Efficiently conduct detail study of the drawings,
- Specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting the approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at site.
- Effectively analyse the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within the set parameters and maintain liaison between main contractor and consultants/clients.
- Indent the materials required, estimating and procuring material. Supervise and handle the overall responsibility of all construction activities of the project.
- Prepare and report the work progress and target programs. Project planning and execution the project as per the schedule. The cost of estimates, budgets and work as per the bar charts according to project timelines.
- Determine appropriate construction methods of specification. Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Construction budget costing, cash flow, health of project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedite of project.
- To meet the requirement of project schedule, reconciliation of quantities, client billing and sub-contractor billing.
- Should be a Civil Engineer with Good experience in Water supply Pipe lines (MS, DI & HDPE) & Civil Structures works (WTP, Intake well, ESR, Pump Houses etc…)
- Should be a Mechanical Engineer with Good experience in Water supply Pipe line works (MS, DI & HDPE)
Send CV :-
- If found suitable for the above Job Description please send your updated CV to email@example.com mail id asap
For More Details :- Click Here