Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 | Non-Executives Posts | 156 Posts | Last Date : 08 February 2022 |
Organization Name :- Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL)
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders is the leading shipbuilding company in India. It builds Warships and Submarines for the Indian navy with good profit-making
in central government enterprises under the Ministry of Defence and Department of Defence Production. Mazagon Dock has the manpower strength or employees strength of 9000.
Organization Website :- www.mazagondock.in
Positions :- Non Executive Posts
Job Location :- Mumbai
- Skilled Gr-I : 17000- 64360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I : 13200-49910/-
Skilled-I (ID-V) :
JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- Must have passed full time three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering in
Examination conducted by Govt.of India recognised Technical Board.
JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
- Must have completed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree with pass class in Electrical ( Electrical / Power Engineering / Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation) / Electronics (Electronics / Electronics &
Communication /Allied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (NDT) :
- Must have completed full time three years Diploma in Mechanical (Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg. /Mechanical & Production Egg. /Production Engg) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. of India recognised Technical Board. In addition to this it is essential to have ISNT/ASNT Level II certification in Radiography
interpretation, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic particle testing and Dye penetrate testing.
JUNIOR DRAUGHTSMAN (MECHANICAL) :
- Must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
PLANNER ESTIMATOR (MECHANICAL) :
- Must have passed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical /Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
PLANNER ESTIMATOR (ELECTRICAL) :
- Must have passed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree with pass class in Electrical /Electronic or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
STORES KEEPER :
- Must have full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics
Shipbuilding & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer engineering .Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of Computer will be Preferred.
Semi – Skilled-I (ID-ll)
Safety Inspector :
- “Must have passed Diploma (Full Time) in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Production. Preference will be given to candidates having qualification ADIS/Certificate courses in Safety, Health & Environment conducted by Central Labour Institute or National Safety Council /Working Experience in HSE department”
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Quality Control Inspector (Mechanical) : 45 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Inspector (Electrical) : 05 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Inspector (NDT) : 04 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 42 Posts
- Planner Estimator (Mechanical) : 10 Posts
- Planner Estimator (Mechanical) : 01 Post
- Store Keeper : 43 Posts
- Safety Inspector : 06 Posts
Age Limit (01-01-2022) :-
- 18 – 38 Posts
Age Relaxation :
- Relaxation in upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability (40% and above) 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15
years for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Period of Contract :-
- The contract for all the above categories will be for period of 03 years further extendable by 01yr+01yr based on requirement.
Selection Process :-
- Written Test, Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of MDL Online Application : 25 Jan’ 22
- Last Date of MDL Online Application : 08 Feb’ 22
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website : 23 Feb’ 22
- Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility : 03 Mar’ 22
- Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination : 15 Mar’ 22
Application Fees :-
- For General (UR), OBC, SEBC, EWS & AFC Category – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST & PWDs Category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply :-
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 08 February 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|