GRSE Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | 249 Posts | Last Date : 05 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd
The primary objective of the GRSE is to provide a solution to the needs shipbuilding requirement of the Indian Coast and Indian Navy. It was incorporated in 1934 under the government of India.
It has 3 facilities of units, While the first unit for shipbuilding located in Kolkata, second unit for built ship located in Rajabagan Dockyard and third unit for fitting and repair section.
Organization Website :- www.grse.in
- Trade Apprentices
- Technician Apprentices
- Graduate Apprentices
Job Location :- Kolkata/Ranchi
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Stipend :-
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||Kolkata||1 Year||Rs. 6000/-|
|2 Year||Rs. 6600/-|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||Kolkata/Ranchi||Rs. 7000/- or Rs 7700/-|
|Graduate Apprentice||Kolkata||Rs. 15000/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Kolkata||Rs. 10000/-|
Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):
- The applicant should have passed the All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned.
Trade Apprentice (Fresher) :
- Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
Graduate Apprentice :
- Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields mentioned. Candidates who have passed the Degree in Engineering / Technology examination in the calendar years 2020, 2021, or 2022 are only eligible
Technician Apprentice :
- Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields mentioned. Candidates who have passed the Diploma in Engineering examination in the calendar years 2020, 2021, or 2022 are only eligible.
Maximum Age Limit (As on 1 July 2022) :-
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 14 to 25 years
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 14 to 20 years
- Graduate Apprentice – 14 to 26 years
- Technician Apprentice – 14 to 26 years
Total Vacancies For GRSE Recruitment :-
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 163 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 40 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 30 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
- Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats. In case final aggregate grades / marks is not mentioned in Certificate or in Final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification.
How to Apply GRSE Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website latest by 05 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|