HPCL Recruitment 2022 | Technician | 186 Posts | Last Date : 21 May 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974.
HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards.
Organization Website :- www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Operations Technician
- Boiler Technician
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)
- Lab Analyst
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector
Job Location :- Vishakhapatnam
Stipend :- Pay Scale ₹ 26000 to 76000/-
Operations Technician :
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Boiler Technician :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Maintenance Technician (Electrical) :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) :
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engg (or) Instrumentation and Control Engg (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engg (or) Electronics and Communication Engg (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
Lab Analyst :
- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
Jr Fire & Safety Inspector :
- Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2022) :-
- Min age – 18 yrs.
- Max age – 25 yrs.
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBCNC and 10 yrs for PwBD
Total Vacancies :- 186 Posts
- Operations Technician : 94 Posts
- Boiler Technician : 18 Posts
- Maintenance Technician : 14 Posts (Mechanical)
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) : 17 Posts
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) : 09 Posts
- Lab Analyst : 16 Posts
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector : 18 Posts
Selection Process :- Computer Based Test (CBT) & Skill Test.
Application Fees :-
- UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes GST@18%).
- SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 21 May 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|