IFFCO Recruitment | Assistant Trainee (Operator) | Last Date : 13th November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
On 3 November 1967 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) was registered as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. It got deemed recognisation under the provisions of Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 1984 & 2002 later.
Organization Website :- www.iffco.in
Position :- Assistant Trainee(Operator)
Job Location :- Jagatsinghpur (Odisha)
- One Year – Rs.31,000/- + as per rules other allowances per month.
- Absorption after training: Grade L0 Pay Scale Rs.34,000 – 64,000 Basic Pay 34,000 + Other allowances.
AICTE Approved Polytechnic :
Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 55% in case of SC/ST candidates.
University Recognized UGC :
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
Experience :- 1 Year Apprenticeship
- Candidates should have compulsorily completed their apprenticeship training under Act Apprentices 1961 from the aforementioned Industries/Organization are eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (ClassXII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / CA / LLB or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time / correspondence / distance education mode are not eligible.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2022) :-
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- IFFCO deceased employee dependent – 3 years
- Ex-apprentices of IFFCO – 3 years
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on Online test and interview and will be conducted at IFFCO Paradeep Unit, District – Jasatsinghpur (Odisha)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link with required documents (copy of 10th / 12th class certificate, BSc/ Diploma mark-sheet and Certificate, Caste certificate (if applicable), Aadhaar Card, one Photograph) on or before 13 November 2022.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Diploma Whatsapp Group|
|Engg. Degree Whatsapp Group|
|Diploma Telegram Group|
|Engg. Degree Telegram Group|